Traci Rowland Shepps, Cordia’s GovCon practice leader, will be speaking on the topic, “The Risks we Take to Win” at The Florida GovCon Summit. The summit takes place Wednesday and Thursday, March 29-30, 2017 at the DoubleTree Westshore in Tampa.The focus of the summit is helping small businesses win more federal contracts, by sharing how to Team for the Bigger Federal Deals.
- Jeff Piersall, CEO of i4Business Magazine and author of Dogs Don't Bark at Parked Cars (Wed)
- Sid Fuchs, CEO of MacAulay-Brown and author of Get Off the Bench as keynote speaker (Thurs)
Panels and breakouts include:
- Technology Trends with speakers on machine intelligence, sensors, autonomous vehicles, software development, virtual reality, space and manufacturing.
- Cyber 360 with speakers on cyber-security, cyber law, DFARS 252.204.7012 compliance, HIPPA and FISMA compliance and network security practices.
- Pipeline to Execution topics for pipeline management, business development, capture, proposal management, contracting issues and security clearances.
- Entrepreneur Panel with Billy Hogan of AC4S, Brian Butler of VISTRA Communications,Sheri Dougherty of DAI Solutions and Rod Duke of Qualis Corporation
- Are You Ready to Prime includes agency representatives and prime contractors discussing what level a small business must reach to effectively win and execute a prime contract.
- Co-Opetition Collaboration - led by Mark Swanson to discuss growth strategies for the federal community
- Other topics include Taking Care of Your Team, Growing your business through Joint Ventures, Building Value for Exit, Raising your Brand Profile, and The Risks We Run to Win
- Veterans Connection track will be held concurrently on Wednesday, March 29 to bring together groups that work with transitioning veterans.
We'd love to have you join us in Tampa Bay for this event - Click here for more information or to register
About Cordia Partners:
Cordia Partners is a leading provider of outsourced accounting solutions, business advisory, recruiting & staffing, and executive search services in the DC Metro area. Our proactive, client-centered approach allows you to focus on your core competencies, and, ultimately, the overall success of your business. With offices in Northern Virginia, Maryland, and DC, we are here to support the growth of your business.