On December 8, 2015, Grant Thornton LLP, Cordia Partners and Unanet hosted an end-of-year update as part of the Controller Forum event series. An experienced panel provided updates on several issues and trends that will impact companies in 2016. Our speakers included –
- Scott Ruggiero, Regional Professional Standards Partner, Grant Thornton LLP
- Jim Stanker, Professional Standards Partner, Grant Thornton LLP
- Andrew Clements, Audit Senior Manager, Grant Thornton LLP
- Jonathan Walls, Partner, Corporate Tax, Grant Thornton LLP
- Joe Greeves, Partner, Cordia Partners (moderator)
The Controller Forum is designed to provide Controllers and other financial professionals in the Northern Virginia, DC, and Maryland area with resources to advance their professional and career development. Future events will include interactive panels featuring insights from top local financial leaders, discussions focused on relevant and timely business issues, and opportunities to broaden and strengthen your professional network and earn CPE credits.
Cordia Partners is a leading provider of outsourced accounting solutions, business advisory, recruiting & staffing, and executive search services in the DC Metro area. Our proactive, client-centered approach allows you to focus on your core competencies, and, ultimately, the overall success of your business. With offices in Northern Virginia and Maryland, we are here to support the growth of your business.